Friday, May 7, 2010

Crochet Projects

While Chee Sing writes his MS thesis, I have been dabbling in the art of crochet in addition to typing up my research. I picked up the habit in Chile as a way of controlling the ridiculous quantities of plastic bags I regularly acquired. I've only just started with yarn instead of plastic, but so far I have made Chee Sing some manly house slippers and these small robots that will soon be fridge magnets (as soon as we buy some to stick on their hands).


I like that I can multi-task while crocheting, including activities such as books on tape. While I haven't made it through very many, it does bode well for my prospects of catching up on some of the novels I have missed. The cute patterns are based off ones I found in Crochet Today (magazine).

Love, fishes, and yarn robots!
Chrissy and Chee Sing

1 comment: